1. What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and nofloors?
2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
Anything it eats；
3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)；
4. What's too much for one, just right for two, butnothing at all for three?
5. What person tried to make you smile most of thetime?
6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat,a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
7. What surprising things happen every 24 hours?
Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break；
8. What can hear you without ears and can answer youwithout a mouth?
9. What do you know about the kings of France?
They are all dead.
10. What question can you never answer 'yes"to"
Are you asleep?